Welcome to Girls Golf Of Evergreen Golf Centre! We are super excited to have you and your family involved!
About Girls Golf
Lead by LPGA Instructor Cara Vanderham. The mission of Girls Golf is to empower girls through golf. Our programmed events are intended to create a fun, all girl learning environment based on the following goals:
- Keep girls engaged in sport and increase retention
- Instilling confidence and inspiring girls to live active lifestyles
- Providing social opportunities and lifelong friendships
- Encouraging family involvement
Some of our awesome and talented Girls Golf Members from 2018!
Girls Golf Membership- Introduction to Golf (Ages 6-13)
Perfect for the young lady who wants to give golf a try. Designed to offer girls a safe place to gather, build friendships, and grow personally/athletically while empowering them on and off the golf course.
Dates: Sunday, May 5th, 19th, 26th, June 9th, 23rd, July 7th, 21st, August 4th from 4:00-5:30 pm
membership cost: $35.00 +GST
- 8 session focused on basic fundamentals of golf
- Girls Golf Gift Package
- Girls Golf Tee Off- Sunday May 5th from 4:00-5:30 pm includes snacks, games and range practice
max of 40 girls
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Daddy/Daughter Golf Day
This year on the final day of Girls Golf (August 4th) we are having a Daddy/Daughter Golf Day! Teams of two (Adult & 1 Girls golf member) will play alternate shot for 9 holes. Prizes and snack to follow. Dad can’t make it? Then bring your Grandpa, Mom, Guardian, Grandma or who ever you would like to join us and have some fun!
Time: TBD on Sunday, August 4th
- 9 holes
- prizes and snacks to follow golf
Girls Golf Members are FREE for this event.