Sponsored by Brenda Wolsey
ABOUT GIRLS GOLF
Lead by LPGA Instructor Cara Vanderham. The mission of Girls Golf is to empower girls through golf. Our programmed events are intended to create a fun, all girl learning environment based on the following goals:
- Keep girls engaged in sport and increase retention
- Instilling confidence and inspiring girls to live active lifestyles
- Providing social opportunities and lifelong friendships
- Encouraging family involvement
Girls Golf Membership- Introduction to Golf (Ages 6-13)
We’re on a mission to change the face of the game . . . join the movement and help us inspire even more girls through golf! #LittleGirlsBIGDreams
Perfect for the young lady who wants to give golf a try. Designed to offer girls a safe place to gather, build friendships, and grow personally/athletically while empowering them on and off the golf course. We will start off on Sunday May 5th from 4:00-5:30 pm.
Dates: May 6th, 20th, June 3rd, 17th, July 1st, 15th, 29th, August 12th.
membership cost: $35.00 +GST
- 8 session focused on basic fundamentals of golf
- Girls Golf gift Package
- water bottle
- Girls Golf Tee Off- Sunday May 6th, 2018 2:00-3:30 includes snacks, games and range practice
- Girls Golf Wind Up- August 12th, 2018 2:00-3:30. Includes snacks, games, on course practice
max of 40 girls
There are no upcoming events at this time.