Welcome to Girls Golf 2021 at Evergreen Golf Centre! We are super excited to have you and your family involved!
About Girls Golf
Lead by LPGA Instructor Cara Vanderham. The mission of Girls Golf is to empower girls through golf. Our programmed events are intended to create a fun, all girl learning environment based on the following goals:
- Keep girls engaged in sport and increase retention
- Instilling confidence and inspiring girls to live active lifestyles
- Providing social opportunities and lifelong friendships
- Encouraging family involvement
Girls Golf Membership 2021- Introduction to Golf (Ages 6-13)
Membership Cost: $35.00 + GST
- 8 session focused on basic fundamentals of golf
- Girls Golf Gift Package
- Clubs provided if needed
Perfect for the young lady who wants to give golf a try. Designed to offer girls a safe place to gather, build friendships, and grow personally/athletically while empowering them on and off the golf course. Girls Golf is designed for the beginner golfer with little to no experience.
Please select which group suits you best based on the times given, 4:00-5:00 or 5:30-6:30pm . Groups are not based on skill level. All golfers are assumed to be beginners.
Daddy & Daughter Golf Day! REGISTER HERE
For the final day of Girls Golf we will be hosting our Daddy & Daughter Day Event! This includes 9 holes of best ball followed by snacks and prizes.
When: Sunday, August 8th
Time: 6:00pm shot gun start (check in starts at 5:30om)
Price: Adults pay $20 (Girls Golf members are Free)
Group 1: 4:00-5:00pm. REGISTER HERE
- Sunday, May 2nd 4:00-5:00pm
- Sunday, June 6th 4:00-5:00 pm (NEW)
- Sunday, June 13th 4:00-5:00pm
- Sunday, June 27th 4:00-5:00 pm
- Sunday, July 4th 4:00-5:00 pm (NEW)
- Sunday, July 11th 4:00-5:00pm
- Sunday, July 25th 4:00-5:00pm
- Sunday, August 8th 4:00-5:00pm
Group 2: 5:30-6:30pm REGISTER HERE
- Sunday, May 2nd 5:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, June 6th 5:30-6:30 pm (NEW)
- Sunday, June 13th 5:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, June 27th 5:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, July 4th 5:30-6:30pm (NEW)
- Sunday, July 11th 5:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, July 25th 5:30-6:30pm
- Sunday, August 8th 5:30-6:30pm
Due to Covid-19, advertised schedules and programs may change.
max of 20 girls per group