Men’s League 2020
Sponsored by Classic Fare Catering
Evergreen’s Men’s League is intended to be a social league with tee times starting at 5:00 pm. Each week has prizes for proximities, low gross and low net scores. Each week there will be a different format played. Join as an individual, group of 2 or a team of 3 players.
- Weekly Green Fees for each night of League
- 3 Rain Checks for nights you can not attend
- Weekly Prizes for Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, Long Putt and Draw prizes on some holes.
- Opening Scramble followed by Food and Beverage the week of May 7 (Cancelled due to Covid-19, money allocated for this event will go towards draw prizes)
- Year End finale with dinner, team and individual prizes (dependent of Covid-19 legislation)
- Green Fee Discount $14.00
- Add a 5 Day Seasons Pass for $285.00 or a 7 Day Seasons Pass $370.00 + GST
- Discounts on Green Fees and Golf Shop Items for the 2020 Season
Starting Date: Thursday, May 28th, 2020
Ending Date: Thursday , September 17, 2020
Cost: $270.00 + GST
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Men’s League Week 18 – Final Week Results
All winners of our final day can pick up your prizes from inside the Pro Shop. I hope everyone was able to enjoy their Gift Certificates at Legends together as a substitute for the catered meal. Thank you to everybody who participated in this year’s Men’s League and we will see everyone next year!
Final Day Prizes:
1st Place Team: Dave Kortt, Brian Thiessen, Dave Kunst, Mark Dieser
2nd Place Team: Kyle McNamara, Keane Hatt, Tyler Friesen, Alan Elford
3rd Place Team: Gary Tonks, Marcus Trotz, Ron Reichert
- Hole 1: Winner of this year’s 7 Day Seasons Pass Membership is (Draw)- Tim Deobald
- Hole 2: Ball in Sand or water (Draw) – Team Tom Phillips
- Hole 3: Closest to Pin after 2 – Team Kyle McNamara
- Hole 4: Longest putt-Team Aaron Hargrave
- Hole 5: Longest putt- Individual – Perry Siegl
- Hole 6: KP (Cash)- Individual – Trevor Wasilenko
- Hole 7: Out of Bounds (Draw)- Team Patrick Ouinet
- Hole 8: Closest to Pin on Tee Shot Birdie- Individual – Brian Thiessen
- Hole 9: Ball in Water (Draw)- Individual – Vernon LaRocque
- Clarification for KP Birdie – If your shot is closer to the tee than someone else’s (even if the player made the putt) you still move the proximity and put your name on it. If you do not make the birdie putt you put “no” next to your name and if no one else gets closer and makes the putt then the cash gets pushed forward to the next week. It is closest to the pin regardless of if the putt is made but to receive the cash you must make the birdie.
NO FURTHER TEE TIMES
Proximities for :
Players have the option to pay $5.00 and have a chance to win Closest to the Pin ($2.00 per player), Closest to the Pin make Birdie ($2.00 per player, no Birdie money carries over to the following week), and $1.00 goes into the pot for a hole-in-one (pot grows each week until hole-in-one is made).
Procedures when you arrive:
Covid-19 Rules for Golf Course Play:
Evergreen would like to thank Classic Fare Catering and Aramark for supplying prizes for the 2020 Men’s League.