Men’s League 2021
Sponsored by Classic Fare Catering
Evergreen’s Men’s League is intended to be a social league with tee times starting at 5:00 pm. Each week has prizes for proximities, low gross and low net scores. Each week there will be a different format played. Join as an individual, group of 2 or a team of 3 players.
For those new to the league, here is how each week will go:
- First I will send out an email very similar to this one stating what the game will be with instructions on how to play and the winning prizes to be handed out the next week for those teams.
- When you arrive for your scheduled tee times, we will have you check in with one of our staff. This will also give you an opportunity to pay $5 into our Closest to the Pin Hole ($2), Closest to the Pin Birdie Hole ($2), and Hole in One Insurance ($1).
- The staff will then let you know the game for the week.
- Your team then will tee off at your designated Tee Time.
- Weekly Green Fees for each night of League
- 3 Rain Checks for nights you can not attend
- Weekly Prizes for Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, Long Putt and Draw prizes on some holes.
- Opening Scramble followed by Food and Beverage the week of May 10th (Cancelled due to Covid-19)
- Year End finale with dinner, team and individual prizes (dependent of Covid-19 legislation)
- Green Fee Discount $15.00
- Add a 5 Day Seasons Pass for $285.00 or a 7 Day Seasons Pass $390.00 + GST
- Discounts on Green Fees and Golf Shop Items for the 2021 Season
Starting Date: Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
Ending Date: Thursday , September 16th, 2021
Cost: $300 + GST
Men’s League Week #3
June 10th Prizes:
Hole #1 – Every player whose ball stays on the green after your tee shot, put your name on the proximity – Trevor Wasilenko
Hole #4 – Closest to the pin on tee shot must make birdie (Cash) – Pushed Forward (No birdie was made)
Hole #6 – Closest to the Pin (Cash) – Brian Thiessen
Hole #7 – Out of Bounds – Trevor McNamara
Hole #9 – Longest Putt – Dave Kortt
- Clarification for KP Birdie – If your shot is closer to the tee than someone else’s (even if the player made the putt) you still move the proximity and put your name on it. If you do not make the birdie putt you put “no” next to your name and if no one else gets closer and makes the putt then the cash gets pushed forward to the next week. It is closest to the pin regardless of if the putt is made but to receive the cash you must make the birdie. We will double-check scores on the scorecard’s when available, please make sure you match up your scorecard to the hole of the birdie.
Thursday June 17th, 2021
Proximities for Thursday June 17th:
Hole #1 – Every player whose ball stays on the green after your tee shot, put your name on the proximity
Hole #4 – Closest to the Pin (Cash)
Hole #5 – Longest Putt
Hole #7 – Out of Bounds
Hole #8 – Closest to the pin on tee shot must make birdie (Cash)
Procedures when you arrive:Players have the option to pay $5.00 and have a chance to win Closest to the Pin ($2.00 per player), Closest to the Pin make Birdie ($2.00 per player, no Birdie money carries over to the following week), and $1.00 goes into the pot for a hole-in-one (pot grows each week until hole-in-one is made).
Covid-19 Rules for Golf Course Play:
Evergreen would like to thank Classic Fare Catering and Aramark for supplying prizes for the 2020 Men’s League.