Men’s League 2020
Sponsored by Classic Fare Catering
Evergreen’s Men’s League is intended to be a social league with tee times starting at 5:00 pm. Each week has prizes for proximities, low gross and low net scores. Each week there will be a different format played. Join as an individual, group of 2 or a team of 3 players.
- Weekly Green Fees for each night of League
- 3 Rain Checks for nights you can not attend
- Weekly Prizes for Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, Long Putt and Draw prizes on some holes.
- Opening Scramble followed by Food and Beverage the week of May 7 (Cancelled due to Covid-19, money allocated for this event will go towards draw prizes)
- Year End finale with dinner, team and individual prizes (dependent of Covid-19 legislation)
- Green Fee Discount $14.00
- Add a 5 Day Seasons Pass for $285.00 or a 7 Day Seasons Pass $370.00 + GST
- Discounts on Green Fees and Golf Shop Items for the 2020 Season
Starting Date: Thursday, May 28th, 2020
Ending Date: Thursday , September 17, 2020
Cost: $270.00 + GST
Men’s League Week 12 – Odds
- Each Player plays their own ball; the team score will be determined from adding up all the odd holes together
- Just like with evens, the team with the LOWEST score after all odd holes added up will win.
- Aaron will be taking over league for the remainder of the season and will be your contact person for any issues or conflicts. You can reach him through the pro shop at (403) 329-4500 or by email at [email protected]
- Clarification for KP Birdie – If your shot is closer to the tee than someone else’s (even if the player made the putt) you still move the proximity and put your name on it. If you do not make the birdie putt you put “no” next to your name and if no one else gets closer and makes the putt then the cash gets pushed forward to the next week. It is closest to the pin regardless of if the putt is made but to receive the cash you must make the birdie.
- Just a friendly reminder to practice golf etiquette while playing to ensure no back up on the course. This includes showing up and being ready to tee off at your appropriate tee off time, waiting until the team ahead of you is off the green or at a far enough distance to tee off safely, playing the appropriate amount of balls for your team, taking re-shots only when necessary and only spending a limited amount of time searching for missing balls. Our tee times are scheduled ten minutes apart so you have ten minutes to play each hole. If there is an open hole in front of you this is generally a sign of slow play. Lastly, please make sure you are teeing off at your scheduled tee off time unless otherwise specified by the front attendant. There is a clock on the first tee off box for your reference.
Tee Times: Thursday August 13th, 2020:
Proximities: August 13th
Players have the option to pay $5.00 and have a chance to win Closest to the Pin ($2.00 per player), Closest to the Pin make Birdie ($2.00 per player, no Birdie money carries over to the following week), and $1.00 goes into the pot for a hole-in-one (pot grows each week until hole-in-one is made).
Hole 1: Every player whose ball stays on the green after tee shot put name on proximity (Draw)
Hole 2: Out of Bounds (Draw)
Hole 4: Closest to the Pin (Cash)
Hole 5: Longest Putt
Hole 8: Closest to the pin on tee shot must make birdie (Cash)
Thursday, August 6th Prizes:
Even’s Winning Team: Rob Mensch, Trevor Wasilenko, Greg Johnson, Frank Pardi
Hole 1: Every player whose ball stays on the green after tee shot put name on proximity (Draw) – Aaron Hargrave
Hole 3: Longest Putt – Craig Tomiyama
Hole 7: Out of Bounds (Draw) – Andre Haesler
Hole 8: Closest to the Pin (Cash) – Dave Kortt
Hole 9: Closest to the pin on tee shot must make birdie (Cash) – Pushed Forward
Procedures when you arrive:
Covid-19 Rules for Golf Course Play:
Evergreen would like to thank Classic Fare Catering and Aramark for supplying prizes for the 2020 Men’s League.