Men’s League 2024
Our 2023 season has ended, stay tuned for registration information on our website or social media for the 2024 season!
Evergreen’s Men’s League is intended to be a social league with tee times starting at 4:30 pm. Each week there will be a different format played.
- Weekly Green Fees for each night of League
- 3 Rain Checks for nights you can not attend
- Weekly Prizes for Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, Long Putt and Draw prizes on some holes.
- Year End finale with dinner, team, and individual prizes.
- Green Fee Discount
- Weekend $19.00
- Weekday $17.00
- Add a 5 Day Seasons Pass for $310.00 or a 7 Day Seasons Pass $450.00 + GST
- Discounts on Green Fees and Golf Shop Items for the 2023 Season
Starting Date: TBD
Ending Date: TBD
Cost: $310 + GST
For those new to the league, here is how each week will look:
Closest to the Pin Cash Pot: Each week you have the opportunity to put $5 into the cash pot for the night. $2 will go towards the player who individually shot the closest shot to the pin on the pre-selected hole each week. The other $2 will go towards the player who individually shot the closest shot to the pin but MUST make a birdie on the pre-selected hole. The remaining $1 will go towards the Hole in 1 Prize Pot that will stack up throughout the season and be given to the player if a hole in 1 is made this year.
- First I will send out an email very similar to this one stating what the game will be, how to play the game, and the winning prizes that will be handed out the following week for those teams that won.
- When you arrive for your scheduled tee times, we will have you check in with one of our staff. This will be located at the first tee box at a table. You will be given a registration package. This will also give you an opportunity to pay $5 into our Closest to the Pin Challenges and Hole in 1 Challenge (explained below).
- The staff will then let you know the game for the week.
- Your team will then tee off at your designated Tee Time.
- After playing please return your scorecard to the staff. Your team cannot win without giving your scorecard to us.
Rain Checks: 3 rain checks are given to each league member in our tee sheet under your name. Please note that league is never canceled (yes even if it is raining), you are free to come out and play if you would like! 3 rain checks are given to players for nights you are unable to attend. You can use these rain checks at any time outside of league times (during regular public play).
Procedures when you arrive:Players have the option to pay $5.00 and have a chance to win Closest to the Pin ($2.00 per player), Closest to the Pin make Birdie ($2.00 per player, no Birdie money carries over to the following week), and $1.00 goes into the pot for a hole-in-one (pot grows each week until hole-in-one is made).
Dates and Games: (2023 schedule)
Week 1: May 11th – Opening Night/Scramble/Snacks/Drinks
Week 2: May 18th
Week 3: May 25th
Week 4: June 1st
Week 5: June 8th – Retro/80’s Night
Week 6: June 15th
Week 7: June 22nd
Week 8: June 29th
Week 9: July 6th – Tropical Night
Week 10: July 13th
Week 11: July 20th
Week 12: July 27th
Week 13: Aug. 3rd
Week 14: Aug. 10th
Week 15: Aug. 17th – Backwards Day
Week 16: Aug. 24th
Week 17: Aug. 31st
Week 18: Sept 7th
Week 19: Sept 14th
Evergreen would like to thank Classic Fare Catering and Aramark for supplying prizes for the 2023 Men’s League.