Year-End Scramble Sept. 19
Shotgun Start at 5:45 (Tee off once you hear the horn)
Teams with the Letter “A” tee off second.
Play from the Black tees. Choose the ball in the best position and all players hit their second shot from that position. Continue this process until the ball is holed, count the total strokes for the hole and this will be your team score. Please return scorecards at the end of your round.
Play in groups of 3 or 4. If your team has 3 players rotate one player/hole to play 2 golf balls.
Proximities for the Night:
- 1st – Closest to the Pin (KP) on Tee Shot (Membership)
- 1st – Meet on Range for Toptracer – 12 shots per team (3 per Lady)
- 2nd – Ball in Sand or Water – Draw for prize
- 3rd– Closest to Pin (KP) after two shots. If in the hole after 2 write “In Hole” on Proximity and place the sign to the side of the green. If more than one team gets the ball in the hole there will be a draw between all the qualifying teams.
- 4th– Long Putt
- 5th– Beat the Pro – Bet up to $300. If you beat the Pro you get double your bet in gift cards. If you don’t beat the Pro you get your bet in a GC. You pick the pros club to hit.
- 6th– Closest to the Pin (KP) on Tee Shot (Cash)
- 7th– Out of Bounds – Draw for Prize
- 8th– Closest to the Pin (KP) make Birdie
- 9th– Ball in Water – Draw for Prize
After the round of golf all those who qualified for the membership shootout will meet on the first tee, you will receive 1 shot for all the times you qualified. Multiple shots will be taken consecutively. The closest to the pin will win the 7 day season pass for the 2020 season.
Drink Specials: $5.00 for any single drinks.
League runs from May 2nd to September 19th, 2019
- Weekly Green Fees for the Thursdays of League
- 3 Rain Checks
- Weekly Prizes for Low Gross, Low Net, Closest to the Pin, Long Drive, Long Putt
- Year end finale with dinner, team and individual prizes.
- Green Fee Discount $14.00
- Add a 7 Day Seasons Pass for $325.00 or a 5 Day Seasons Pass $225.00 + GST
- Discounts on Green Fees and Golf Shop Items for the 2019 Season