Golf Course Operations
- Members and customers must book through our online tee sheet. Go to our website to book your tee time. Tee times will be available from 8:00 am to 7:10 pm.
- Starter will monitor check-in and spacing of groups to further increase the social distancing, tee times will be at 10 minute intervals. We will make our best attempt not to join 2 somes together.
- Players must practice social distancing at all times. A good rule of thumb would be one arm length while holding a club. We ask that when on the green or tee box one player putt out/hit tee shot and the other players stand off to the edge of the green.
- “Playing through” may occur if consent is made by both groups. Groups permitted to play through one another must maintain social distancing.
- Club rentals available and are disinfected before each use, each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Power carts may be rented but there will be one rider per cart unless playing with a family member that resides in the same house. Adults must have a driver’s licence with the same address to ride together.
- Pull cart rentals allowed with access from the starter who will disinfect each cart before and after each use.
- Continuous putting rule in effect. Player closest to the hole will putt first and continue putting until his/her ball is in the hole. Modified cups allow players to remove ball from hole with their foot or putter.
- Flags must remain in the hole at all times. No rakes on the course. Players please rake bunkers with their feet.
- Scorecard and pencil placed on table by starter, each card will have rules and recommendations attached to back of card.
- No ball washers on the course.
- Golfers and staff are to refrain from handshakes or any other contact.
- Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase through Starter at the front door.
- 18-Hole players must have pre-booked and must check-in with starter before playing their second 9 holes.
- In case of inclement weather Rain Checks will be issued…..No refunds.
- Golf Shop is open with limited numbers. Snackbar facilities remain closed. However curb side service is available.
- Washrooms in the building are available to single use only. Washrooms will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Washrooms on the golf course are open with hand sanitizer available.
- Customers are asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their designated range time. If they arrive earlier than 10 minutes please wait in your vehicle. If they arrive late for their tee time they may lose their team time, if possible we will slot them into a later tee time.
Driving Range Operations
Driving Range Procedures and Guidelines:
- All Bucket sizes are available and may be purchased at the front door kiosk. Toptracer may be booked as well but only two customer/stall. The price for a large bucket is $13.00 and use of Toptracer for an additional fee of $7.00.
- Driving Range stalls are available for walk up customers. We ask all customers to maintain social distancing while using the range.
- Upon arrival, customers are instructed to line up in the designated wait area maintaining the required safe distance of 2 meters apart, the waiting area is staged with painted markings along the south-side of the main building on the parking lot. The staff will direct the customers to the range with a sterilized basket and token Their large bucket of range balls will be pre-staged. Range customers will be instructed to proceed through the side entrance of the Driving Range. As the customer finishes their range session, they will exit again through the side entrance.
- The Golf Shop is open with limited numbers allowed into the building, if required a customer may use the restroom inside the Golf Shop. Only one customer will be permitted inside the golf shop to use the restroom.
- Customers will be allowed to use their range fobs. Range Fob customers must follow the same protocol listed above.
- Range Customers must stay at their assigned stall at all times. Any customer who fails to comply will be asked to leave.
- Each stall will be disinfected on a regular basis. This includes the rubber tee, Toptracer screens, buckets and ball tray.
- Club rentals will be available for a fee.
Mini Putt Operations
Mini Putt Hours: Monday – Sunday 8 am to 9 pm, we stop selling mini putt at 8:30 pm
- Customers will pay for mini putt at the front entrance and access the mini putt through the patio gates on the east side of the building. Customers will make a line along the fence of the mini putt. Customers are encouraged to bring their own putters and balls (if they bring their own ball, they will be asked not to putt out on hole 18 as their ball will not be retrieved). However, we will provide sanitized putters and balls.
- A staff member will greet customers and take payment at the main door. Maximum group size will be 4-5, larger groups will be required to split up.
- Groups are asked to maintain social distancing while playing. Please try to keep separated by one hole; therefore, the next group will wait to start until the group in front of them is starting hole #3. The group next up will be allowed to practice on the practice green while they wait.
- There are no flags on the mini putt and customers will retrieve their own balls from the cup. Please note that the cups are not as deep as a regular golf course cup.
- If a customer loses their mini putt ball they may get a new one from the mini putt staff.
- Customers will return putters to be disinfected at a designated area. Hand sanitizer will be available for customers at this area.
- To exit the mini putt customers will be directed to leave through the driving range.
- Beverages may be served to customers while they play mini putt. The staff on duty will get the drinks from the inside of the building.
- Building will be open with restricted numbers. Golf Club fittings are available by booking at
- One patron in the washroom.
- A hand sanitizing station is located at the south-west door on the driving range.
Stay home if you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone having Covid-19.