Golf Course Operations
- Members and customers can book tee times online or by calling our Pro Shop 403-329-4500. Tee times will be available from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Starter will monitor check-in and spacing of groups to further increase the social distancing, tee times will be at 8 minute intervals. We will make our best attempt not to join 2 somes together.
- Players must practice social distancing at all times. A good rule of thumb would be one arm length while holding a club. We ask that when on the green or tee box one player putt out/hit tee shot and the other players stand off to the edge of the green.
- “Playing through” may occur if consent is made by both groups. Groups permitted to play through one another must maintain social distancing.
- Club rentals available and are disinfected before each use, each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Power carts may be rented by adults and they must have a driver’s license. Drivers of the golf cart must fill out a waiver form prior to going to renting power cart.
- Pull cart rentals allowed with access from the starter who will disinfect each cart before and after each use.
- Modified cups allow players to remove ball from hole with their foot or putter. Flags may be removed as well.
- Scorecard and pencil placed on table by starter.
- Golfers and staff are to refrain from handshakes or any other contact.
- Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase through Starter at the front door.
- 18-Hole players must have pre-booked and must check-in with starter before playing their second 9 holes.
- In case of inclement weather Rain Checks will be issued…..No refunds.
- Golf Shop is open with limited numbers. Sit down area’s within the golf shop are open but guests must provide proof of vaccination, however, the patio may be open per AHS restrictions.
- Washrooms in the building are available. Outside washrooms have been added by the first tee and west door of the driving range.
- Washrooms on the golf course are open with hand sanitizer available.
- Masks must be worn in the building.
Driving Range Operations
Driving Range Procedures and Guidelines:
- Driving Range is open for walk-ups. TopTracer is available for walk-ups as well. Limit 2 per stall.
- Upon arrival, customers are instructed to line up in the designated wait area maintaining the required safe distance of 2 meters apart, the waiting area is staged with painted markings along the south-side of the main building on the parking lot. Range customers will be instructed to proceed through the side entrance of the Driving Range. As the customer finishes their range session, they will exit again through the side entrance.
- The Golf Shop is open with limited numbers allowed into the building, if required a customer may use the restroom inside the Golf Shop.
- Customers will be allowed to use their range fobs. Range Fob customers must follow the same protocol listed above.
- Club rentals will be available for a fee.
Mini Putt Operations
Mini Putt Hours: Monday – Sunday 8:30 am to 9 pm, we stop selling mini putt at 8:15 pm
- Customers can now walk-up. Customers will make a line along the fence of the mini putt. Customers are encouraged to bring their own putters. However, we will provide sanitized putters and balls.
- Maximum group size will be 4-5, larger groups will be required to split up.
- Groups are asked to maintain social distancing while playing. Please try to keep separated by one hole; therefore, the next group will wait to start until the group in front of them is starting hole #3. The group next up will be allowed to practice on the practice green while they wait.
- There are no flags on the mini putt and customers will retrieve their own balls from the cup. Please note that the cups are not as deep as a regular golf course cup.
- If a customer loses their mini putt ball they may get a new one from the mini putt staff.
- Customers will return putters to be disinfected at a designated area.
- To exit the mini putt customers will be directed to leave through the patio gate.
- Beverages may be served to customers while they play mini putt. The staff on duty will get the drinks from the inside of the building.
- If entering the building all guests are required to wear a mask.
- Building will be open with restricted numbers. Golf Club fittings are available by booking at https://evergreen.golf/lessons/club-fitting/
- Washrooms are open inside the shop for use. There are washrooms located outside the building by the first tee and west driving range door.
- A hand sanitizing station is located at the south-west door on the driving range.
Stay home if you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone having Covid-19.